Pages

Clean Slate

Hi, all! Finally after years of having on-and-off relationship with my old blog, I decided to start a fresh new one and delete the old one. You might also notice that I still using my old blog's template and title. Huuftt there are a lot of explaining to do, but first things first!

I decided to make a new blog because as a perfectionist that I am, I think my old blog is not good enough and filled with too much changes and inconsistency here and there, especially it looked like I couldn't decide the theme of my posts. I like fashion (and I still do!) and I posted a lot of my daily outfits as if I was trying to be a fashion blogger. I would, actually but unfortunately I don't have enough resources (like time, etc) to continue doing that (perfectly) anymore. Silly, I know! But that's me, a perfectionist who want to do anything as good and as perfect as possible. Another reason is that I feel kinda embarrassed with too much of my posts that deleting it would take much time. And also after I found out that actually there are a lot of people are looking me up and reading those embarrassing posts! Of course, I couldn't let that happen hehe. 

But why do I still use the old title and template? Well, I like the title Joie de Vivre, its a French phrase means "the joy of life" which the main theme of this blog. I want to share every joyful moments of my life here and also my pursuit to get more of those joyful moments. As for the template, well actually I haven't change it merely because I don't have the time yet. I definitely want a fresh new look too for this blog but, I guess not now, but soon, so stay tuned :)

The bottomline is I just want to have a clean slate as I'm trying to write again. So, hopefully I can enjoy writing here and writing more and better than I was. I'll see you around! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment