Pages

Fast Track

visit my Instagram
The first week of December has already passed. How I wish I could control time, to pause or fast-forward it when necessary. Hmm ain't that anybody else's wish too? 2013 seemed very sort, no? I mean, it's December already! Well, I've always love December because of its ambiance and of course because it's a holiday season!

This December might be a very important month of my life, the most important if I may say. Everything happens in a blink of an eye. Love, academic, and career thingy to deal in one month with very few times to do it. But, I gotta tell you, it feels good to make your own deadlines and accomplish it in a very short time. I'm feeling happy, excited, grateful, nervous, and anxious at the same time. It feels weirdly good, actually.

Since December is the last month of this year, I'm motivated to live it to the fullest and enjoy every single second of it because I know, next year ain't gonna be a piece of cake, I'm gonna work harder and push myself beyond the previous limit. Oh whoa. Good luck everyone! Have a happy holiday! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment