Pages

Flashbacks and Resolutions

I hope it's not too late to post a new year entry, because I'm going to post one now. So, how's the first week of 2014 been treating you? It's quite dull for me, tho. Oh shoot, sorry I forgot, HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE! :)

Well, first of all I'm going to refresh my memory and do a flashback to the passed year, 2013. 2013 was a very awesome year, that's why it felt very short (for me). I had many great and important moments that year. On mid 2013, I finally met my boyfriend that I hadn't met for years (literally.) and even though I had to do social community service at the time he was home, we still got to spend some precious time together, so happy to finally have him around. 

Another important event was I got my first internship at Bank Indonesia and also at PwC Indonesia. Too bad I couldn't take the PwC internship because I gotta finish my thesis first. Oh, the thesis! Of course that's an important event too, I started to write my thesis late that year and hopefully I could finish it soon, in the beginning of this year. At the end of 2013, I took my chance and applied for Danone Management Trainee and passed several tests but too bad I failed on the last step. Bummer. I guess the minute I started to really want it so bad, I will blew it. Story of my life, seriously. But that's okay at least all of those experiences gave me bunch of lessons, I wish it'll help me grow better this year.

On top of that, the highlight of 2013 is when my boyfriend graduated from Monash University and I got to come and visit him! How awesome is that, I know! It was the happiest days of 2013 because I got to spend two weeks with my boyfriend, being a normal couple (if what perceived to be normal couple is couple who get to go out together on regular basis). I'm so grateful that we got the chance to spend sometime together after separated for months. What a great way to close 2013.

Celebrating New Year's Eve together.

As for 2014, well, I know, we know that this year will be hard. I'll be busy finishing my thesis and planning what to do after I graduated (oh geez..) and it will be harder to see my boyfriend. It's a tough year for me, for him, and for us. But I believe that great things are waiting for us and at the end of the day we'll be together and happy and that's what matters. So, no, I don't have particular resolutions this year, just gonna make the best out of it. Good luck in 2014, lovelies! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment