Pages

I Really Need To Relax

Photo by Me.

The clock is ticking. I've been quite preoccupied lately that is why I haven't blog as much as I did when I got so much spare time back at home. The thesis submission-thesis defense-job hunting combo has been taking a lot of my attention. Well, it's just typical me. I actually still got sufficient time to prepare everything, but you know this over-thinking lady couldn't just relax and chill.

Thesis submission has just been started and it kinda drives me nervous even though I'm not going to face thesis defense until a month. But there are a lot of requirements to be fulfilled to submit the thesis and it was quite overwhelmed me. I applaud my incredible organizing skill because I have managed to complete all of them before the deadline (the deadline I set myself, not my campus) although it kinda drove me crazy and anxious at that time.

As for the thesis defense, I know I still got abundance of time left before I need to start worry about that but there are just so much materials to read and still as an over-thinker that I am, I have already start reading some of the materials. At least I don't have to face as much pressure if I start too late. 

Job seeking is also on top of my list because I have planned to leave university with a decent job awaiting. I got to say it's not a very fun and simple process to do, but I'm not gonna bore you with that. I just hope that I can get one soon, even though a lot of people (especially my boyfriend) told me to be more relax and that on the average, university graduates need month to find the perfect job. Well, I agree with the relax thing but for Chanel's sake I hope I don't take months to find a job. And actually, it's because I've been dying to make a life on my own and really experience what it's like to involved in a real business environment (I wish I don't have to take this word back in the near future.)

I guess I just have to be more relax without reducing my effort to accomplish what should be accomplish. Because the more I think about it the more stressful I get, and it's not good for me (or my boyfriend. Sorry, baby.) So, chin up, relax, and never ever give up! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment